The Society Profile
The Lebanese Society for Endocrinology, Diabetes and Lipids is a scientific medical committee, part of the Lebanese Order of Physicians, dedicated for bringing together Lebanese endocrinologists into a scientific community working together for the advancement and innovation of endocrinology in Lebanon.
What Are The Society Goals?
- Facilitate scientific exchange between society members through organizing lectures, seminars and workshops
- Promote scientific exchange with other regional and international scientific societies
- Develop educational programs on endocrinology for general practitioners, internists and family physicians
- Facilitate continuous medical education for endocrinologists
- Enhance and strengthen fraternal bonding among the society members, and between members and the Lebanese and International medical body.
- Maintain the professional and ethical level of the society members
- Encourage research activities and publications
- Represent and maintain the interests of endocrinologists within syndicates and academic and scientific communities
- Enhance public awareness about endocrine disorders and advance endocrine care in Lebanon
Paola Atallah, MD
Akram Echtay, MD
Maya Barake, MD, MSc
Hajar Ballout, MD
Haitham Abou Daher, MD
Yasmine Akle, MD
Rita Medlej, MD
Abbas Nasser, MD
Carole Saade Riachy, MD