The Society Profile
The Lebanese Society for Endocrinology, Diabetes and Lipids is a scientific medical committee, part of the Lebanese Order of Physicians, dedicated for bringing together Lebanese endocrinologists into a scientific community working together for the advancement and innovation of endocrinology in Lebanon.
What Are The Society Goals?
- Facilitate scientific exchange between society members through organizing lectures, seminars and workshops
- Promote scientific exchange with other regional and international scientific societies
- Develop educational programs on endocrinology for general practitioners, internists and family physicians
- Facilitate continuous medical education for endocrinologists
- Enhance and strengthen fraternal bonding among the society members, and between members and the Lebanese and International medical body.
- Maintain the professional and ethical level of the society members
- Encourage research activities and publications
- Represent and maintain the interests of endocrinologists within syndicates and academic and scientific communities
- Enhance public awareness about endocrine disorders and advance endocrine care in Lebanon